Grace nominated me for the ONE LOVELY BLOG award. I like her blog – it’s very heartfelt and life-affirming (much like mine). And I’m a good sport, so I’ve given you ten facts about myself.
Anyway, I’m on a deadline today, so without further ado…
- I go to the gym every weekday at 3pm. I have it blocked out on my calendar. You try to organise a meeting with me then, I’ll decline.
- I can’t drive. People make out passing your test is like some adult rite of passage. I’ve always found it expensive and, if you live in city centres (which I always have), pointless. If I move somewhere remote (Watford, for example), I’ll learn. If Lewis Hamilton can do it, it can’t be that difficult.
- I saw my first dead body at the age of sixteen. I had a summer job between college and uni at a Health Clinic. An old lady collapsed outside (probs should’ve gone to A&E #Darwinism). A doctor ripped the woman’s Laura Ashley blouse open and tried to resuscitate the her. It was my job to shoo the inquisitive general public away. Move along. Nothing to see here. But there was – a dead old lady with her tits out.
- I am left handed. Bigger brains. Bigger wankers.
- But I play guitar right handed. Currently I own 5 electric guitars, 1 six-string acoustic, 1 twelve-string acoustic and a bass (see above). My favourite is the cherry red Custom US Telecaster.
- I lost my virginity the day Princess Diana died. There was nothing good on TV, so I had to find something to do.
- I am a grade 8 trumpet player. This is no way dented my popularity at school.
- If you want to buy me a present, get me a bottle of single malt scotch. A peaty one. Laphroaig or Lagavulin. Talkister will also do.
- I once failed a personality test for a job at KFC.
- I fucking love Mariah Carey.
Maybe you want to get involved and post ten facts about yourself..? But don’t feel obliged.